| Coordination begins: 6+ months out |
Package Price: $2600
The V.I.B. Package includes everything in the Peace of Mind Package, plus these additional wedding coordinator duties!
- 5 in person meetings – one of which will be a venue walk through.
- Vendor recommendations – we can help find the perfect vendors, get availability and pricing for you. Making it easier for you to decide on who want to hire, without the research hassle.
- Help with some of the wedding planning process – We do a little more “hand holding” with this package, which is perfect for any couple who needs even more advice and guidance throughout their time planning the perfect wedding. Sometimes you just need that go-to person that you know you can count on during those tough planning months and get even more help than our average day of coordination couple. This is why the services in this package begin 6+ month out.
- Wedding Party Rehearsal ($200 value) – your coordinator will be there to coordinate and choreograph your entire bridal party and family, ensuring that everyone is comfortable walking down the aisle, knows their places, where to stand and sit,etc. — All while getting everyone off to the rehearsal dinner on time! This is already included in this package, should you need it.
See below for even more amazing value already included in your package!
Not enough time to get it all done? We get it, let us help you check those things off your list and handle them for you. For example, we can help with things like:
- Assembling and delivery of out-of-town guest bags for the host hotel.
- Assistance in assembling and sending out wedding invitations.
- Assembly and packaging of wedding favors.
- Need us to run to a store and pick up a few items for the wedding? WE GOT IT!
We love DIY fun and can help with some projects you may have!
- Help with D.I.Y. Projects — Now you can incorporate personal elements into your DIY wedding planning. We will set up and style all of these elements day-of as well.
Help with getting paper items printed and organized – we can help get templates made for you, via Etsy or your Invitation Designers, send those files to a printer, pick finished prints up and assemble as needed.
- DIY invitations (Ie, from Minted.com)
- Bridal Party/ Guest Agendas for welcome bags
- Dinner Menus
- Ceremony Programs
- Signature drink signs
No worries, this pacakge is perfect for you! We will be your eyes and ears here making sure things get done since we are local, leaving you stress-free and confident to plan your big day from afar.
Having a day of Wedding Coordinator is a MUST for venues that you need to bring in all of your own vendors, since there is usually no onsite manager at the venue that oversees it’s staff, let alone your vendors, during your event. It’s important to have a professional in charge of it all and we will be there every step of the day to set up and style your wedding, managing all your outside vendors and keeping it a well oiled machine.
Helpful documents to keep you organized like our 12 Month Wedding Checklist, a wedding timeline, vendor form, budget template as well as 10% discount from The Simple Shoppe on custom wedding merchandise.
Is this the package for you?
Let’s Get Started!