| Coordination begins 6 months out |
Package Price: $4,350
The V.I.B. Package includes everything in the Peace of Mind Package, PLUS additional services, wedding planning tools, and more wedding day coordinator duties!
- 5 Meeting Sessions (in person or video) – one of which will be a venue walkthrough.
- Team of Coordinators – 2nd Coordinator onsite for 8hrs on wedding day, taking full direction from your Lead Coordinator – and is the perfect addition, especially when you have a lot of moving logistics, lots of cultural elements that must go perfectly, or multiple locations day-of, like a church ceremony or off-site photo sessions. Additional hours may be added if needed, additional fees will apply.
- Vendor Recommendations – we can help find the perfect vendors and will get availability and pricing for you. Making it easier for you to decide on who you want to book, without all the research & hassle time. We do the leg work, you choose who to hire!
- Guidance During Wedding Planning Process – We do a little more “hand-holding” with this package, which is perfect for any couple who needs even more advice and guidance throughout their time planning the perfect event. Sometimes you just need that go-to person, with that professional “wedding brain” that you can count on during those tough planning months, giving you a leg up over the average day of coordination couple! Therefore the services in this package begin 6 months out, with timeline creation beginning at the 3-month mark.
- Ceremony Rehearsal Service ($350 value) – your coordinator will be there to provide a practice run of your ceremony and instruct your bridal party and family on what to do during the ceremony – ensuring that everyone is comfortable walking down the aisle, knows their places, where to stand and sit, etc. — All while getting everyone off to the rehearsal dinner on time! This is already included in this package, should you need it.
- Wedding Planning Tools – Organization is the name of the game when it comes to planning the perfect wedding! So, in addition to the guides and timeline you already get with your DMS Coordinator, you will also get some neat (and essential) tools & discounts to help streamline your planning process, FREE! Enjoy full access to our professional curated 12-Month Wedding Planning Checklist, Wedding Budget Planner & Expense Tracker, Guest List Manager, Table & Seating Assignment template, Minted special discount…just to name a few!
- Date Change / Postponement Assistance – Things can happen and having to move your special day due to circumstances out of your control, can be stressful. We will make that process less stressful for you, by assisting in contacting your current vendors to get availability for new dates, get their policies/charges in the event of a date change, getting updated contracts secured for you, and anything else that needs to make the transition a smooth one – Hey, we are always in this together!
Say whattttt! Even more amazing value already included in your package!
Not enough time to get it all done? We get it, let us help you check those things off your list and handle them for you. For example, we can help with things like:
- Assembling and delivery of out-of-town guest bags for the host hotel.
- Assistance in assembling and sending out wedding invitations.
- Assembly and packaging of wedding favors.
- Need us to run to a store and pick up a few items for the wedding? WE’VE GOT YOU!
We love DIY fun and can help with some projects you may have!
- Help with D.I.Y. Projects — Now you can incorporate those personal elements into your DIY wedding, by having your DMS Coordinator help put together and carry out your ideas. We will of course set up and style all of these elements day-of as well!
- Day of Stationary – help with getting paper items sourced, printed and organized – we can help get templates made for you, via Etsy or your hired Invitation Designer, send those files to a printer, pick finished prints up and assemble them as needed.
- DIY invitations (Ie, from Minted.com)
- Welcome bag agendas
- Signage for fun elements at the wedding
- Reserved signs for ceremony chairs
- Signature drink signs
No worries, we got you covered with this package! We will be your eyes and ears on the ground making sure things get done since we are local to your wedding venue, leaving you stress-free and confident to plan your big day from afar. It may prove to be hard making another venue meeting, or picking up something from a local vendor since you are out of state, that’s where your coordinator comes in!
Having a day-of Wedding Coordinator is a MUST for venues where you need to bring in all of your own vendors, rentals, and decor as there is usually no onsite manager that would normally oversee their staff and parts of your event. It’s important to have a team of professionals in charge of all the moving logistics, keeping everything running on time while setting up and styling your wedding, managing all your outside vendors, and keeping your wedding day a well-oiled machine.
Is this the package for you?
Let’s Get Started!