| Coordination begins 3 months out |
Package Price: $2,050
The Peace of Mind Package includes the following services
- 2-3 in-person meetings – one of which will be the venue walkthrough. We want to learn your wedding vision inside and out!
- Complete wedding management and day-of execution for up to 12hrs.
- Wedding Vendor Recommendations
- Review all your vendor contracts as needed to understand exactly what will be arriving day-of.
- Venue walk-through to go over the details and logistics of the wedding day.
- Identify any missing pieces to the wedding day that may have been missed but are essential to run smoothly.
- Unlimited contact via email from the time of contract. Any phone and video chats need to be pre-scheduled ~ We are always here for you!
- Monthly email check-ins to ensure discussed details are going as planned, no matter how far out you book us -we are in this together!
- Timeline creation and wedding day “game plan” distributed to vendors. – we keep everyone in check!
- Vendor management – we will coordinate with all contracted wedding vendors listed on your DMS vendor form and confirm their arrival times, get insurance info, meal counts, confirm services booked, and any other important details, at least 1 week or more prior to the wedding.
- Greet wedding vendors and be the point of contact the day of your wedding ~ this way no one is bothering you will questions or concerns!
- Cross-check venue set up, making sure ceremony and reception are set to perfection. Fixing any errors that may come up.
- Distribute bouquets & pin corsages to the bridal party, attendants & family members.
- Remind Best Man, Maid of Honor, Parents, and honored guests when they are about to give toasts.
- Assist with bridal party and family for photographs ~ things could get crazy and they may need some guidance, we will be there to help if needed.
- Set-up and styling of all wedding elements ~ this is key to having your vision come to life! (Escort cards, favors, guest books, table numbers, photo booth props, DIY elements, etc.)*
- Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
- Professional Day of Wedding Coordinator onsite for up to 12 hours of wedding day management ~ every wedding includes (1) wedding coordinator.
*A second Coordinator is required for all barn/farm weddings, vineyard weddings, arboretum weddings, South Asian weddings, private home weddings, and or large open space/nontraditional venue weddings that require a lot of setup. Additional fees will apply.
- Distribute final payments & gratuities as needed to vendors ~ you won’t have time to do this as you will be too busy having the best day of your life!
- Retain the marriage license for the officiant.
- Retrieve wedding gifts/cards ~ we will monitor the flow of the card box and personally hand the cards to you at the end of the night.
- Arrange for ALL your personal items are packed up and given to a designated family member, room, and/or vehicle.
- Date Change / Postponement Assistance – having to move your special day due to circumstance out of your contract can be stressful. 2020 Has taught us this all too well. We will facilitate making this process less stressful for you, by assisting with contacting your current vendors to get availability for new dates, their policies in the event of a date change, getting updated contracts secured for you, and anything else needs to make the transition a smooth one – Hey, we are in this together!
- Most importantly, FULL access to the Wedding Day “Emergency Kit” ~ Trust us, it always comes in handy!
Given the world we currently are living in – having a wedding during a pandemic presents a lot of challenges and stress. We get it and are well versed on all the current restrictions and socially distant guidelines related to any state mandates – we will ensure your wedding is set up properly for everyone’s safety and compliance if needed!
Here at Details Made Simple, we understand that each wedding is unique and different. Call us today to discuss your vision and be on your way to becoming a stress-free bride!
Let’s Get Started!