| Coordination begins: 1-3 months out |
Package Price: $1650
The Peace of Mind Package includes the following services
- 2-3 in person meetings – one of which will be the venue walk through. We want to learn your wedding vision inside and out!
- Complete wedding management and day-of execution.
- Review all your vendor contracts to understand exactly what will be arriving day of.
- Venue walk-through to go over details of the wedding day.
- Unlimited contact via email / phone / video chat from the time of contract ~ We are always here for you!
- Monthly email check-ins to ensure discussed details are going as planned.
- Timeline creation and run of show of wedding day details for both the bridal party and vendors. – we keep everyone in check!
- Production of a customized wedding day checklist the bride.
- Vendor management – we will coordinate with all contracted wedding vendors and confirm their arrival times and services booked 1 week prior.
- Greet wedding vendors and be point of contact the day of your wedding ~ this way no one is bothering our lovely Bride and Groom!
- Distribute bouquets & pins corsages to bridal party, attendants & family members.
- Cue Best Man, Maid of Honor, Parents and honored guests when they are about to give toasts.
- Direct bridal party and family for photographs ~ things could get crazy and they may need some guidance, we will be there.
- Set-up and styling of all wedding elements ~ this is key to having your vision come to life! (Escort cards, favors, guest books, table numbers, photo booth props, DIY elements, etc.)*
- Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
- Professional Day of Wedding Coordinator onsite for up to 12 hours of wedding day management ~ every wedding includes (1) wedding coordinator.
Please note that a second Coordinator is required for barn/farm weddings, vineyard weddings, private house weddings and or large open space/nontraditional venue weddings that require a lot of set up. Additional fees will apply.
- Distribute final payments & gratuities as needed to vendors ~ you won’t have time to do this as you will be too busy getting beautified and fabulous!
- Retain the marriage license for officiant ~ we can make sure copies are made as well.
- Retrieve wedding gifts / cards ~ we will monitor the flow of the card box and personally hand the cards to you at the end of the night.
- Arrange for ALL your personal items are packed up and given to a designated designated family member, room, and/or vehicle.
- Most importantly, FULL access to the Bridal “Emergency Kit” ~ Trust us, it always comes in handy!
- Packet with a wedding checklist, wedding planning worksheets and wedding tips.
Here at Details Made Simple, we understand that each wedding is unique and different. Call us today to discuss your vision and be on your way to becoming a stress-free bride!
Let’s Get Started!