| Coordination begins 3 months out |
Package Price: $2,650
The Peace of Mind Package includes the following services:
- 2-3 Meeting Sessions (in person or video) – one of which will be the venue walkthrough. We want to learn your wedding vision inside and out!
- Complete wedding day management and day-of execution for up to 12hrs.
- Wedding Vendor Recommendations
- Review all your vendor contracts as needed to understand exactly what will be arriving day-of.
- Venue walk-through to go over the details and logistics of the wedding day.
- Identify any missing pieces to the wedding day that may have been missed but are essential to run smoothly.
- Unlimited contact via email from the time of contract. Any phone calls, meetings, and or video chats need to be pre-scheduled ~ We are always here for you!
- Monthly email check-ins to ensure discussed details are going as planned, no matter how far out you book us – listen, we are in this together!
- Timeline creation and wedding day “game plan” distributed to all vendors. – we keep everyone in check! An ironclad timeline is what we are known for!
- Vendor management – we will coordinate with all contracted wedding vendors listed on your DMS vendor form by confirming their arrival times, getting insurance info, meal counts, confirming services booked, and any other important details, at least 1 week or more prior to the wedding.
- Greet wedding vendors and be the point of contact on the day of your wedding ~ this way no one is bothering you with any questions or concerns!
- Cross-check venue set up, making sure ceremony and reception are set to perfection. Fixing any errors that may come up.
- Distribute bouquets & pin corsages to the bridal party & family members.
- Remind the Best Man, Maid of Honor, Parents, and honored guests when its time to give their speeches.
- Assist with bridal party and family for photographs ~ things could get crazy and they may need some guidance, we will be there to help if needed.
- Set-up and styling of all wedding elements ~ this is key to having your vision come to life! (seating cards, favors, guest books, table numbers, photo booth props, DIY elements, etc.)*
- Direct ushers with seating and program distribution & cue ceremony musicians.
- Professional Day of Wedding Coordinator onsite for up to 12 hours of wedding day management ~ every wedding includes (1) wedding coordinator.
* A second Coordinator is required for all barn/farm weddings, vineyard weddings, park/arboretum weddings, South Asian / large multicultural weddings, private home weddings, and or large open space/nontraditional venue weddings that may require a lot of setup, have many moving parts and logistics that will need additional hands on deck. Amount of hours needed will be assessed and determined by your Lead Coordinator, additional fees will apply.
- Distribute final payments & gratuities as needed to vendors ~ you won’t have time to do this as you will be too busy having the best day of your life!
- Retain the marriage license for the officiant / Give the Best Man the rings for the ceremony.
- Retrieve wedding gifts/cards ~ we will monitor the flow of the card box and personally hand the cards to you at the end of the night.
- Arrange for ALL your personal items to be packed up and given to a designated family member, room, and/or vehicle.
- Date Change / Postponement Assistance – Things can happen and having to move your special day due to circumstances out of your control, can be stressful. We will make this process less stressful, by contacting your current vendors and letting them know about the date change, and informing them of the alternate dates. We will ask each vendor to send an updated contract securing that new date and anything else needs to make the transition a smooth one – Hey, we are in this together!
- Most importantly, FULL access to the Wedding Day “Emergency Kit” ~ Trust us, it always comes in handy!
Working with Details Made Simple was honestly the best decision I ever made in planning our wedding. You never know how the day will go and the surprising twists that may occur, but you can’t go wrong with a Details Made Simple Coordinator by your side! – Katey
Here at Details Made Simple, we understand that each wedding is unique and different. Let’s chat and discuss your vision so you can be on your way to becoming a stress-free bride!
Let’s Get Started!