Want to ensure that your big day goes well by having your own destination wedding coordinator there?
Then this is the package for you!
Having a destination wedding is such a fun way to celebrate, but you might have some added logistics to navigate, such as language barriers and virtual meetings with vendors. A destination wedding coordinator can be a great way to keep your destination wedding planning fun and exciting but also organized and streamlined. Whether you are too busy with work or just need help with dealing with those on “island time” or international vendors that work at a different pace than you are used to – we are here to help. We will work directly with your resort contact to make everything cohesive and running smoothly.
Book our Peace of Mind Package to get your destination wedding coordinated!
Using the Peace of Mind PackYou can allocate these hours however you wish, but here are some of the more popular tasks our destination brides have us do:
- Create a wedding website for their guests to get all the pertinent wedding information like hotel booking, country, and travel regulations, wedding day details, etc.
- Handle the shipping and transportation logistics of wedding items to and from the wedding location.
- Coordinate with vendors and the venue, timeline management, and family management.
- Work directly with your destination venue contact and ensure clear communication and execution.
- DIY projects to add a little personalization to the wedding. We can give ideas to add some flair to your big day without breaking the bank!
- Help with Save the Dates: order, assemble, and mail.
- Help with Invitations and email communications for local and international guests.
- Create a detailed wedding timeline for the day so vendors and bridal party know what’s going on ~ we keep everyone in check!
- Help produce an overall logistics game plan for having a wedding on a large property resort.
- A lot of our brides find these consultation hours super valuable as it gives them the help they need to make the perfect destination wedding all come together.
Should you need or want your Destination Wedding Coordinator to be on-site for your big day, we can do that as w! Your Coordinator can be the entire wedding weekend, including for the rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch, ensuring everything goes exactly as planned.
- All travel, accommodations, and food must be paid for by the client. Travel day fees apply.
- The Day of the Wedding Coordination Price – $1,500.00 Main Coordinator for up to 12 hours of on-site service.
- Any additional days needed on-site before or after the actual wedding day price is $750 per coordinator, per day — up to 6 hours of on-site service.
- We can help with the coordination of the rehearsal dinner, pool party, beach party, and any other activities during your wedding weekend, **additional day services rate applies.
- It’s important to have these elements running seamlessly and on time so you and your guests are enjoying themselves and not working out all the details on site. You can achieve that by hiring a Destination Wedding Coordinator from Details Made Simple!
Here at Details Made Simple, we understand that each destination wedding is unique and different. Call us today to discuss your vision and be on your way to becoming a DMS Destination Bride!
Let’s Get Started!